Designed to harmonize perfectly with the African Clothes style the new African Attire Luggage protector Cover is the simplest way to protect your luggage from natural wear and tear.
Features of Luggage protector cover
1. Luggage Protector Cover has side & top openings for the handles and a special opening to facilitate the use of the telescopic handle.
2. This Luggage Protector Cover is made from a stretch fabric, enabling the cover to perfectly match the contours of your luggage.
3. Two locking clips in your Luggage Protector Cover
The shipping method for Luggage Protector Cover
African Men Attire does not charge for shipping your Men's African Shirts. One of our co-founding founders started his professional career in the freight and logistics industry and he always mentions that African Men Attire does not sell shipping, therefore, we provide FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
African Men Attire sends your Luggage Protector Cover parcel with trusted partners. The shipment options available to you may differ per destination address, however, Men's African Shirts encourages all customers to use the epacket which will be free apart from being efficient an effective mode of shipping your Men's African Shirts.
Paying for your Luggage Protector Cover
We aim to offer the most relevant payment methods to you in an SLL encrypted environment. Currently, we offer the following payment methods for your Luggage Protector Cover:
Your African Men Attire Men's African Shirts order will be dispatched upon receipt of the total order amount. We process PayPal debit and credit cards including PayPal email payments.
Care instructions African Men Attire
Caring for Luggage Protector Cover
All Luggage Protector Covers sold by African Attire for Men comes with instructions tags on how to care and maintain your Luggage Protector Cover post-purchase. This tag is usually sewn on the garment however we generally encourage our customers to separate bright and dull colors during machine or hand wash, avoid ironing directly on the embroidered area and DO NOT use hot water when washing. This helps the garment to maintain it's color and authentic styles embroidered making you the VIP for Luggage Protector Cover
WashingLuggage Protector Cover
· A limited program at 40°C
· Wash light and dark colors separately
· Wash inside out
· Do not wring, rub or twist
· Do not bleach your Luggage Protector Cover
· Dry in the shade (don't expose to direct sunlight)
· Hang to dry
· Tumble dry at a low temperature
· Iron inside out (on the reverse)
· The maximum temperature for ironing is 150°C
· Professional dry cleaning, mild process recommended for Luggage Protector Cover